Welcome to the Australia Forum(please read first)

Do we speak English?

Moderator: sledge

Welcome to the Australia Forum(please read first)

Postby sledge » Mon May 03, 2010 8:51 pm

Welcome to Australia.. the land down Under. :mermaid:

Your Host is 'Sledge' who hails from Sydney, Australia.

Some Brief Info about Australia..
Australia, is a country in the Southern Hemisphere comprising the mainland of the Australian continent (the world's smallest).

After sporadic visits by fishermen from the immediate north, and discovery by Dutch explorers in 1606, the eastern half of Australia was claimed by the British in 1770 and initially settled through penal transportation to the colony of New South Wales, founded on 26 January 1788.
On 1 January 1901, the six colonies became a federation and the Commonwealth of Australia was formed. Since Federation, Australia has maintained a stable liberal democratic political system and remains a Commonwealth realm. The population is 22 million, with approximately 60% concentrated in and around the mainland state capitals of Sydney, Melbourne, Brisbane, Perth and Adelaide. The nation's capital city is Canberra, in the Australian Capital Territory.

Read More Here
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Australia

This Forum will contain anything about Australia such as Movies, News, culture, Music,food and anything relevant. Also be educated of the Land of Down Under.

The Basic Rules are:

1. No Double Posting
2. No Rude or Offensive Posting
3. Abusing Other Posters
4. Keep the language Clean
5. Stay On topic

If you have any questions or feedback about this forum , please let me know.

Enjoy your stay here! and I'll throw a shrimp on the Barbie for you with some VB Beer in me esky.

Cheers
Sledge

Shrimp on the Barbie

Watch a Video of Aussie Aussie Aussie OI OI OI
[b]DOCTOR WHO 5OTH ANNIVERSARY 1963 - 2013[/b]
sledge

Return to Down Under Forum