A change is due......

Share your talents and obsessions!

A change is due......

Postby Librtyhead » Fri Jul 16, 2010 11:23 pm

I have been thinking that considering we have a Coin forum, a treasure forum, and basically a forum for things that are not actually made by hand and not created by the heart of a person, that my forum may have run its usefullness. I have not seen people post things that they have actually made or have had a heart to broadcast. I have not made anything that could possibly stand up to the scrutiny of the current forum standards and am at a loss for my un-productiveness. Sure I have made a few butterfly shadowboxes and a few stamp and trade tobacco & liquor license frames. But really feel like I have unintentially left my forum blank and non-productive.
My comics sit in a box lonely and unread, and left behind in a 60's frame of mind. My stamps are pasted in albums according to the first day covers that were so much appreciated and for some reason left behind in the grand situation of things. I have many chairs from the 1800's that people have sat in but nobody will never know when. I am at a loss and feel drained and un-inspired.
I am currently working on a wedding gift of a cool woodburning but feel this is not enough to satisfy the vast amount of knowlege that this forum deserves. So with a sad heart and a dragging step I must say if anyone wants my forum they are welcome to it and if I may post my occasional silly woodburned cartoons it may actually snap me outta this slump.
THANK YOU
Librtyhead
Librtyhead

Re: A change is due......

Postby Librtyhead » Fri Jul 16, 2010 11:50 pm

So pretty much I am looking for a new forum owner......hopefully someone with a big heart. :) I will be back Sat am please PM me. :salute:
Librtyhead

Return to Librtyhead's Hobbies & Collectibles