Under New Management

Discuss firearms and Second Amendment issues.

Moderator: Boba

Re: Under New Management

Postby Millennium » Tue Mar 16, 2010 1:16 pm

Guns don't kill people...Husbands that come home early do....There......the forum has been opened. :bootyshake:
Save America, IMPEACH OBAMA! And continue tossing out the deadbeat Democrats that are currently in office.
Millennium
Contributor

Postby Marie5656 » Tue Mar 16, 2010 1:18 pm

Welcome to your new forum. My husband is the registered gun owner in the family, so I will be keeping an eye here.

:machinegun:
Marie5656
Global Moderator

Postby Millennium » Tue Mar 16, 2010 1:24 pm

I don't own a gun...(there goes one stereotype of the south)..but I would like to get one in the future.
Save America, IMPEACH OBAMA! And continue tossing out the deadbeat Democrats that are currently in office.
Millennium
Contributor

Postby Boba » Tue Mar 16, 2010 1:35 pm

Thanks for the welcome!

This forum is a bit easier with all the new cool emoticons! Thanks Brian!
:uzi: :bazooka: :blownaway: :raygun: :recoil: :machinegun: :dino: :ballgun: :ship:
Boba
Contributor

Postby shimmy » Tue Oct 25, 2011 9:21 am

just another pic to add here..

shimmy
Global Moderator

Postby Quicksilver » Mon Nov 05, 2012 1:52 pm

The latest NRA magazine has an article on the likely scenario of taking away our 2nd Amendment rights "that shall NOT be infringed", if Obama wins the election. It is very horrifying, and a real possible progression of events. Except I don't think 80 million Americans will just be like sheep.
:blownaway: :apu: :sniper: :handgun1: :ship: :bazooka: :dino:
Before every action and decision think of the consequences 7 generations into the future....Ute Rule of Life
Quicksilver

Postby Quicksilver » Thu Dec 27, 2012 3:07 pm

The horrible school killings Dec18 have given fodder to foaming at the mouth anti-gunners. What is needed are volunteer CCW guards and volunteer CCW teachers at every school. We need to know better those individuals with psychotic violent mental health problems before they act. Warnings should be sent to police of the county and city. Perhaps outlawing more than 10 rounds in a magazine will help a little, but not much. Taking way people's rights or making millions a criminal is not the way either. Forcing millions of good people to pay for the actions of a very few is not right.
The biggest school killing (outside of warfare) happened by a bomber in 1927. If that school had CCW guards, he never could have planted his bombs. If all the schools that had mass shootings had CCW guards and teachers, the death tolls would have been significantly less, to perhaps none. :thumbleft:
Before every action and decision think of the consequences 7 generations into the future....Ute Rule of Life
Quicksilver

Postby Quicksilver » Fri Dec 28, 2012 3:16 pm

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HZzY6KZuLUo
He respected the law, only killed when he had to, and the great actor was a WWII hero.
Quicksilver

Postby Brian » Sun Dec 30, 2012 9:50 am

Glad to see the forum. :)

In the new year, hopefully we'll get more members. I'll be writing a post asking for strategies. :)
"I guess the winter makes you laugh a little slower
Makes you talk a little lower
About the things you could not show her."

-- Counting Crows, "A Long December"
Brian
Site Admin

Return to Boba's Keep And Bear Arms