Donations

Communicate with Management.

Moderator: Brian

Donations

Postby Brian » Thu Apr 29, 2010 3:31 pm

Hi, Everyone.

Just a little note to let everyone know that we're still taking donations for the site. (Yeah, that "Donate" button isn't there for decoration! :D) We did pretty well on our last donation drive, but switching hosts this week had some additional costs involved, so if you can, please dig deep and help us out. Your donation will pay for the more reliable servers we're on now. :)

Brian
"I guess the winter makes you laugh a little slower
Makes you talk a little lower
About the things you could not show her."

-- Counting Crows, "A Long December"
Brian
Site Admin

Re: Donations

Postby Millennium » Thu Apr 29, 2010 3:34 pm

Brian wrote:Hi, Everyone.

Just a little note to let everyone know that we're still taking donations for the site. (Yeah, that "Donate" button isn't there for decoration! :D) We did pretty well on our last donation drive, but switching hosts this week had some additional costs involved, so if you can, please dig deep and help us out. Your donation will pay for the more reliable servers we're on now. :)

Brian

I see some that offered to donate still haven't.
Save America, IMPEACH OBAMA! And continue tossing out the deadbeat Democrats that are currently in office.
Millennium
Contributor

Postby Brian » Thu Apr 29, 2010 3:38 pm

Millennium wrote:

Brian

Hi, Mill.

I want to stress that just because someone doesn't have "Contributor" by their name, it doesn't necessarily mean they failed to contribute to the cause. Putting "Contributor" by someone's name involves a rank change in the system that I have to do manually for each person, so it's possible I missed someone's donation. (Remember: When I get the notice from PayPal for a donation, the notice has a person's e-mail address, which may or may not be related to the address they registered with here.) If anyone has contributed but doesn't have a Contributor rank, please let me know. Thanks to all who consider donation. :)

Brian
Site Admin

Postby Millennium » Thu Apr 29, 2010 3:43 pm

Brian wrote:
Millennium wrote:

Brian

Hi, Mill.

I want to stress that just because someone doesn't have "Contributor" by their name, it doesn't necessarily mean they failed to contribute to the cause. Putting "Contributor" by someone's name involves a rank change in the system that I have to do manually for each person, so it's possible I missed someone's donation. (Remember: When I get the notice from PayPal for a donation, the notice has a person's e-mail address, which may or may not be related to the address they registered with here.) If anyone has contributed but doesn't have a Contributor rank, please let me know. Thanks to all who consider donation. :)

slacker.. :bootyshake:
Save America, IMPEACH OBAMA! And continue tossing out the deadbeat Democrats that are currently in office.
Millennium
Contributor

Postby Linnea » Thu Apr 29, 2010 7:38 pm

I didn't donate but I bribed Brian to put contributor by my name.
Support mental health care... or I'll kill you.Image
Linnea
Contributor

Postby Marie5656 » Thu Apr 29, 2010 7:58 pm

If and when I do donate, and I probably will..I would actually prefer to NOT have the contributor designation. Asw long as YOU know I contributed, that should be enough. :dontknow:
Marie5656
Global Moderator

Postby Brian » Thu Apr 29, 2010 8:05 pm

Marie5656 wrote:If and when I do donate, and I probably will..I would actually prefer to NOT have the contributor designation. Asw long as YOU know I contributed, that should be enough. :dontknow:

If you don't want it, that's fine, Marie. I just want to make sure I give credit to those who want it. :D

Brian
Site Admin

Postby Brian » Thu Apr 29, 2010 8:06 pm

Linnea wrote:I didn't donate but I bribed Brian to put contributor by my name.

Donation...bribe. Ketchup...catsup. ;)

Brian
Site Admin

Return to 24's Headquarters