Forum Question

Communicate with Management.

Moderator: Brian

Forum Question

Postby Brian » Wed Feb 01, 2012 7:27 pm

Hi, Everyone.

It's been suggested we should prune the forums down to just a few. If we were to do that, which forums would you like to see stay? Are there any forums that you don't see that you'd like to see?
"I guess the winter makes you laugh a little slower
Makes you talk a little lower
About the things you could not show her."

-- Counting Crows, "A Long December"
Brian
Site Admin

Re: Forum Question

Postby sledge » Wed Feb 01, 2012 8:13 pm

I feel your most topics covered unless someone has something new to add. 3 Forums don't seem to get updated or much interest at the moment are: The Handicapped Parking Space(updated last august 2011), Marie's Kitchen(Last August 2011) also Marie has quit this forum and The Open Sports Locker(last August 2011).

There are some forums here that don't personally interest me but others like them so they should be kept.

Other forums could be combined together to keep more interest(posting) or intergrated in Headquarters or Open talk.

Also could the skin and layout of the forum be changed?

Also we need more members to start posting not spam lol. Please post your feedback so Brian can better cater your needs at 24forums. :goodpost:
[b]DOCTOR WHO 5OTH ANNIVERSARY 1963 - 2013[/b]
sledge

Postby Brian » Wed Feb 01, 2012 8:28 pm

sledge wrote:I feel your most topics covered unless someone has something new to add. 3 Forums don't seem to get updated or much interest at the moment are: The Handicapped Parking Space(updated last august 2011), Marie's Kitchen(Last August 2011) also Marie has quit this forum and The Open Sports Locker(last August 2011).

There are some forums here that don't personally interest me but others like them so they should be kept.

Other forums could be combined together to keep more interest(posting) or intergrated in Headquarters or Open talk.

Also could the skin and layout of the forum be changed?

Also we need more members to start posting not spam lol. Please post your feedback so Brian can better cater your needs at 24forums. :goodpost:

Good suggestions. Keep the feedback coming, people! (I know you're out there, because this post has been viewed 4 times! :P)

:goodpost:
"I guess the winter makes you laugh a little slower
Makes you talk a little lower
About the things you could not show her."

-- Counting Crows, "A Long December"
Brian
Site Admin

Postby silverpop » Thu Feb 02, 2012 12:11 am

Travel and Outdoor Recreation

mommy fourm

open locker