Ordeal at Conservative swarm

Communicate with Management.

Moderator: Brian

Re: Ordeal at Conservative swarm

Postby sledge » Tue Jul 27, 2010 9:50 pm

Barmaley wrote:Hi guys,

For the last couple of days I was heavily involved in the battle at a conservative forums. I came there just to see what it was about and unfortunately get involved in bickering with several NutHeads. You would not believe what kind of crap is in their heads! I was not prepared and did not want to discuss with them issues but could not help - their ideas were so ridiculously wrong that I could not help myself and get involved. I did get involved but I did not get it seriously and slowly get into stupid bickering. Finally they made me angry so I challenge them.
If you want to have fun go to

http://www.republicanoperative.com and read my threads.

You guys can watch the show in development but I would ask you do not post there - I may need you advice and insight and help. I may start some discussion here about my strategy to fight the aggressors.

Just had a look at the forum u posted above lots of debate about Politics and religion going on there and posters getting heated. :angryfire:
[b]DOCTOR WHO 5OTH ANNIVERSARY 1963 - 2013[/b]

Re: Ordeal at Conservative swarm

Postby Barmaley » Wed Jul 28, 2010 1:37 am

My opponent choose a very effective and unusual tactic: he posted a reply which has over 20 logical mistakes. I can not devote time to argue that BS. I am not sure what to do! :angryfire:

Return to 24's Headquarters