[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4688: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4690: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4691: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4692: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
24hourforums.com • View topic - Ordeal at Conservative swarm

Ordeal at Conservative swarm

Communicate with Management.

Moderator: Brian

Ordeal at Conservative swarm

Postby Barmaley » Wed Jul 21, 2010 8:26 pm

Hi guys,

For the last couple of days I was heavily involved in the battle at a conservative forums. I came there just to see what it was about and unfortunately get involved in bickering with several NutHeads. You would not believe what kind of crap is in their heads! I was not prepared and did not want to discuss with them issues but could not help - their ideas were so ridiculously wrong that I could not help myself and get involved. I did get involved but I did not get it seriously and slowly get into stupid bickering. Finally they made me angry so I challenge them.
If you want to have fun go to

http://www.republicanoperative.com and read my threads.

You guys can watch the show in development but I would ask you do not post there - I may need you advice and insight and help. I may start some discussion here about my strategy to fight the aggressors.
Barmaley

Re: Ordeal at Conservative swarm

Postby Brian » Wed Jul 21, 2010 8:33 pm

I'm with you, Barmaley. Fight the power! :woo: :bigsmile:
"I guess the winter makes you laugh a little slower
Makes you talk a little lower
About the things you could not show her."

-- Counting Crows, "A Long December"
Brian
Site Admin

Postby Linnea » Wed Jul 21, 2010 8:42 pm

Support mental health care... or I'll kill you.Image
Linnea
Contributor

Postby Barmaley » Wed Jul 21, 2010 9:10 pm

Keep reading - it would be even more peculiar! It is the best entertainment I ever had!
Barmaley

Postby Brian » Wed Jul 21, 2010 9:46 pm

Brian
Site Admin

Postby Barmaley » Fri Jul 23, 2010 2:16 pm

We are starting formal debate there. The topic is:

Is the God as described in the Bible moral according to any reasonable standards of morality?

Our side is the negative - That the biblical God is amongst the more despicable of all fictional characters ever written about.
Barmaley

Postby Brian » Fri Jul 23, 2010 2:48 pm

Brian
Site Admin

Postby Barmaley » Fri Jul 23, 2010 3:02 pm

What do you think about God's overall performance?
Barmaley

Postby Brian » Fri Jul 23, 2010 3:16 pm

Brian
Site Admin

Postby Linnea » Fri Jul 23, 2010 4:31 pm

The old testament god is a vicious psychopath that makes Zeus seem like an even tempered and loving god.
Support mental health care... or I'll kill you.Image
Linnea
Contributor

Next

Return to 24's Headquarters