Page 1 of 3

Is it alive?

PostPosted: Mon Jul 12, 2010 3:51 pm
by Barmaley
Is this forum alive?

Re: Is it alave?

PostPosted: Mon Jul 12, 2010 3:52 pm
by Brian
We're very much alive! :woo:

Re: Is it alave?

PostPosted: Mon Jul 12, 2010 3:53 pm
by Barmaley
Brian wrote:We're very much alive! :woo:

how many members are currently posting here?

Re: Is it alive?

PostPosted: Mon Jul 12, 2010 3:54 pm
by Marie5656
Yes we are. Small but alive.

Re: Is it alive?

PostPosted: Mon Jul 12, 2010 3:57 pm
by Barmaley
What is the concept of this forum? What is this forum about?

Re: Is it alive?

PostPosted: Mon Jul 12, 2010 4:00 pm
by Marie5656
we are basically a general interest forum..with conversations on several sub forums. There are Christianity conversations, books and writing, Tech stuff, cooking, animals, cars, guns..you name it. Just find a conversation and join it. Or start your own.
We do not bite here...much.
:angelbn:

Re: Is it alive?

PostPosted: Mon Jul 12, 2010 4:02 pm
by spot
Barmaley wrote:how many members are currently posting here?
27 have posted during the last four weeks, if that helps. Oh... 28, I forgot one.

Barmaley wrote:What is the concept of this forum? What is this forum about?
This is a forum for topics such as politics, relationships, current events, travel and recreation, and science and nature, on which members can request and moderate their own forum areas.

Re: Is it alive?

PostPosted: Mon Jul 12, 2010 4:06 pm
by Barmaley
Marie5656 wrote:There are Christianity conversations, books and writing, Tech stuff, cooking, animals, cars, guns..you name it. Just find a conversation and join it. Or start your own.
We do not bite here...much.[/b] :angelbn:

Wow - it seems the forum is active :)
Is your religious section overpopulated with atheists is it is all over the internet?

Re: Is it alive?

PostPosted: Mon Jul 12, 2010 4:27 pm
by Brian
Barmaley wrote:
Marie5656 wrote:There are Christianity conversations, books and writing, Tech stuff, cooking, animals, cars, guns..you name it. Just find a conversation and join it. Or start your own.
We do not bite here...much.[/b] :angelbn:

Wow - it seems the forum is active :)
Is your religious section overpopulated with atheists is it is all over the internet?


We've got atheists here (like me :)) but we also have a rule to be respectful to all members. The open Religion forum is for religious debates, while the Christianity forum is a place for Christians to get together and discuss worship.

Re: Is it alive?

PostPosted: Mon Jul 12, 2010 7:03 pm
by Barmaley
What makes you guys to post here? I have found that this is a quality board, it is also pretty active. However, there are only 30 members here. There are a plethora of active and crowded forums with thousands of users. What does unite all of you here?